- 1x Creative Nature Corn Bread Mix
- 80g apple Sauce
- 200ml plant-based milk
- 50ml vegetable oil
- 8tbsp strawberry jam
- 4x strawberries
Share this recipe
1. First, preheat the oven at 200 degrees and grease the tin with oil or butter and place in the oven.
2. Pour our corn bread mix into a mixing bowl and make a well in the middle.
3. Add the apple sauce, plant-based milk and vegetable oil into the well.
4. Mix all the ingredients together but not for too long.
5. Spoon the mixture into a greased muffin tin, this should make 4.
6. Place in the oven and bake for 25 minutes.
7. Once baked and cooled, cut a hole at the top and spoon out some sponge.
8. Place in 1tbsp of jam into each Corn Bread cup and then place the cut up corn bread on top again like a lid.
9. Heat up the rest of the jam. and pour over each roly poly.
10. Place one strawberries on each roly poly and ENJOY!