- 1 x Creative Nature Pancake Mix
- 1 x Orange
- 1 x Lemon
- 150g Currants
- 200ml Plant milk
- 2 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 50g Vanilla Frosting
Share this recipe
- Grate the zest of the lemon and the orange and put in a side bowl.
- Add the plant milk and apple cider vinegar to a mixing bowl
- Add the pancake mix to the wet ingredients and whisk together.
- Then add the currants and the lemon and orange zest to the bowl and mix together.
- Fry the pancakes for 60 seconds on each side over a medium heat.
- Stack the pancakes on your plate and pipe some vanilla frosting in a cross on the top.
- Drizzle golden syrup as much as you like.
- Sprinkle a few more currants on top.