- 200g Vegan Dark Chocolate
- 6tbsp Creative Nature Cacao Powder
- 6tsp Vegan marshmallows
Share this recipe
- Melt the vegan dark chocolate in a glass bowl over a saucepan of boiling water.
- Using an oil brush, spread a thin layer of chocolate in 12 hot chocolate moulds and set in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, apply a second layer and repeat once more. Keep the leftover chocolate for later.
- Once they are set, add 1tbsp of Cacao powder and marshmallows in 6 of the moulds.
- Using the leftover chocolate, spread over the rim of each half and stick the other half together.
- Set in the fridge for an hour and enjoy with a hot mug of your favourite milk.