- 1 x Creative Nature Chocolate cake mix
- 250ml of your favourite milk
- 110ml Vegetable Oil
- 50g Vegan White Choc
- 100g White Frosting
- 150g Strawberries
- 150g Raspberries
Share this recipe
- Preheat oven to
- Gracefully pour all the ingredients into a mixing bowl give it a good stir. Feel free to dance, sing and make merriment during this all-important stage, just try to keep the mess to a minimum!
- Pour into a 20cm Heart shaped cake tin
- Pop into the oven for 25 mins, then remove and allow to cool before icing.
- Pipe the frosting in little rose shapes around the border of the cake.
- Top the centre of the cake with strawberries and raspberries and white chocolate shavings.