- x1 Creative Nature Chocolate Cake
- 500ml Your Favourite Milk
- 220ml Vegetable Oil
- 12 Vegan Marshmallows
- 200g White Fondant
- Edible Eyes
- Cookie Cutter
- x6 Cupcake Cases
Share this recipe
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/400°F/Gas Mark 4.
- In a mixing bowl, mix together the chocolate cake mix, milk and vegetable oil until combined.
- Spoon the batter into 6 cupcake cases and pop in the oven for about 25 mins, then remove and allow to cool.
- While the cupcakes are cooling, roll out the fondant icing and use a cookie cutter to cut 6 circles.
- When the cupcakes are cool, place two marshmallows per chopstick and place these in the middle of each cupcake.
- Lay each circular piece of fondant over the marshmallows and use your fingers to create folds in the icing.
- Finally, stick on two eyes per cupcake and enjoy!