- 1 x Creative Nature Pancake Mix
- 200ml Milk of your choice
- 2 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- Vanilla essence
- Fruit of your choice to top
Share this recipe
- In a large mixing bowl combine all the wet ingredients
- Add your Creative Nature baking mix to the bowl and whisk
- Add Vanilla essence if you wish to do so
- Heat your frying pan on a medium heat with a drizzle of oil in it
- Using a ladle, measuring scoop or spoon, pour the mixture into your pan.
- Cook for 1 minute and then flip and cook for a further 30 seconds.
- Repeat for the desired amount of pancakes you wish to make.
- Have fun making the picture on top with the fruit of your choice!