- x1 Creative Nature Brownie Mix
- 3tsbp Milled Flaxseed
- 125g Dairy Free Spread
- 9tbsp Cold Water
- 150g Buttercream Icing
- 100g Strawberries
- 100g Raspberries
- 100g Blueberries
Share this recipe
- Preheat the oven to 180 fan
- In a bowl add the milled flaxseed seed and mix with water, leave for around 10 minutes.
- Empty the contents of the Brownie Baking Mix into a large mixing bowl and add the flaxseed, dairy free spread and juice from the oranges. Mix well until all is combined.
- Grease a square baking tin and pour the mixture in. Place in the oven for around 20-25 mins.
- Once baked leave to cool for around 15 minutes.
- Once cool put on your buttercream icing on and top off with some of your delicious summer berries.