- 1x Creative Nature Chocolate cake
- 250ml your favourite milk
- 110ml vegetable oil
- 200g vegan chocolate spread
- 300g dairy free buttercream
- 2tsp blue food colouring
- 1x Creative Nature salted caramel Gnawbles 30g
- Your favourite sprinkles
- 20g Vegan Marshmallows
Share this recipe
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/400°F/Gas Mark 4.
2. In a mixing bowl, mix together the chocolate cake mix, milk and vegetable oil until combined.
3. Spoon in the batter to a square baking dish and pop in the oven for about 25 mins, then remove and allow to cool before cutting.
4. Once cooled, spread over the vegan chocolate spread to cover the whole cake.
5. Mix the dairy free buttercream and food colouring together until your get your preferred colour.
6. Pipe on the buttercream to create ‘Happy Father’s Day’.
7. Add on the cut up Gnawbles and as many sprinkles as you like.