- x1 Creative Nature Brownie Mix
- 3 tbsp Milled Flaxseed
- 9 tbsp Cold Water
- 125g Dairy Free Spread
- 500g White Icing Fondant
- Red Food Gel
- 150g Edible Eyes
Share this recipe
- Preheat the oven to 180 fan
- In a large mixing bowl empty the contents of the baking mix followed by the milled flaxseed, dairy free spread and water. Mix together until all combined.
- Grease a 20cm cake tin and pour the mixture in. Cook for 2o-25 minutes.
- Once cooked allow to cool for 15 minutes.
- Once cooled, crumble the mixture up and place it in a large mixing bowl and mix in the buttercream icing.
- Create 2cm balls using the mixture and place in the freezer for 10 minutes.
- Using the icing fondant cover the round truffle balls and place back in the freezer.
- For the finishing touches add on the red food gel and place an edible eye in the centre.