- 1 x Creative Nature Chocolate cake mix
- 110ml Plant milk
- 60ml Vegetable oil
- 150g Vegan white chocolate
- Sugar Carrot shapes
Share this recipe
- Mix the chocolate cake mixture with the oil and plant milk in a mixing bowl.
- Put into a baking tin and pop into the oven for 25 mins
- Remove cake from oven and leave to cool.
- Put the cake into a mixing bowl and break down into breadcrumbs.
- Melt the white chocolate and add a quarter of it to the cake breadcrumbs mix and combine.
- Roll this mixture into small balls.
- Dip the balls into the melted choc and then pop onto a plate.
- Once you have done this with all the mixture, pop the plate in the fridge/freezer for 10 minutes.
- Remove and re-dip if you want a thicker chocolate coating.
- Add the sugar carrot to the top