- 1x tub of Creative Nature Bunny Droppings
- 1x pack of free from mini easter eggs
- 400g of gluten free Biscuits
- 400g dairy free full-fat soft cheese (violife)
- 150g Icing sugar
- 1tsp Vanilla extract
- 400g dairy free Double cream (elmlead)
- 80g Vegan unsalted butter (flora)
Share this recipe
- Put the biscuits into a food processor and blend until they turn into crumbs. Mix in the melted butter until combined.
- Put this in a circular tin and let it chill in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Chop up half of the mini easter eggs and gnabwles. Then beat together the soft cheese and icing sugar with an electric whisk, then beat the double cream until it forms stiff peaks.
- Fold the icing sugar and soft cheese together with the double cream and add in the mini eggs and gnawbles.
- Spread the mixture over the biscuit base and refrigerate overnight.
- Once chilled, add the mini easter eggs, gnawbles and cacao nibs on top and enjoy.