- 2 x Creative Nature Chocolate Cake Mix
- 220ml Vegetable oil
- 120ml Plant milk
- 500g Vegan Chocolate Frosting
- 200g Vanilla Frosting
- Vegan Chocolate Bunny an Egg shapes (buy or make your own with moulds)
- Gold star sprinkles
Share this recipe
- Empty the contents of the pouches into a large mixing bowl
- Add the plant milk and the vegetable oil and mix well.
- Grease two circular baking tins and line the bottoms with baking paper.
- Pour half the cake mixture into each cake tin.
- Pop them into the oven and bake for 20 – 25 minutes
- Remove from the oven and leave to cool
- Once cooled, Spread a third of the chocolate icing on top of one of the cakes.
- Place the second cake on top.
- Use the rest of the frosting to cover the entire cake using a palette knife to spread smoothly.
- Pipe your Vanila frosting into rosettes around the edge of the cake.
- Place your chocolate bunnies/eggs/ whatever you wish, into the vanilla frosting.
- Sprinkle gold stars as you see fit.