- 1 x Creative Nature Chocolate cake
- 250ml your favourite milk
- 110ml vegetable oil
- Frosting and 2 or 3 food colourings of your choice
Share this recipe
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/400°F/Gas Mark 4.
- In a mixing bowl, mix together the chocolate cake mix, milk and vegetable oil until combined.
- Spoon the batter into 6 cupcake cases and pop in the oven for about 25 mins, then remove and allow to cool.
- While the cupcakes are cooling, mix up your frosting using separate bowls for each colour.
- Use a piping bag to decorate the cakes with each different colour.
- Place the cupcakes in plastic cups using tissue paper and ribbon to fashion into a bouquet!