- 1 x Creative Nature Brownie Mix
- 3 tbsp Milled Flaxseed
- 9 tbsp Cold Water
- 125g Dairy Free Spread
- 1 x 30g Bag of Magibles
- 250g Frosting
Share this recipe
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees fan
- In a small bowl mix both the flaxseed and cold water and mix until combined, leave to stand for about 10 minutes until gloopy.
- In a large mixing bowl empty the contents of the Brownie Baking Mix followed by the flaxseed egg, dairy free spread and cold water. Mix until well combined.
- Grease a 20cm x 20cm baking tin and pour the mixture in and place in the oven for around 20-25 minutes.
- Once cooked, remove from the oven and place on a cooling rack to cool.
- Once cooled use your cookie cutter to get as many crown shaped brownies (Crownies) as you can!
- Put your frosting into a piping bag and pipe to outline the crown shape. Add a little frosting rosette at the top of each spike and some more at the bottom to create the trim of the crown.
- Add a Magible to the middle spike of the crown et voila! You are finished!