- 1x Creative Nature Chocolate Chip Baking mix
- 100g dairy free spread
- 2x large bananas
- 400g of dairy free buttercream
- 200g of brown fondant icing
- 200g white fondant icing
- 10g pink fondant
Share this recipe
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C.
2. In a mixing bowl, add in the chocolate chip muffin mix, mashed bananas and dairy free spread and mix together.
3. Spoon the mixture into six muffin cases and bake for about 25 mins, until lovely and brown on top.
4. Whilst they are cooling, mould the white fondant icing into two balls for the body and the head.
5. Using brown fondant, cut into a circle and cut out a triangle for the face and place this on the head. Mould some little triangle ears and circles for the paws too.
6. Using edible pen, draw on the eyes, nose and mouth.
7. With the pink fondant, create an oval shape for the tongue and place on the mouth with some icing glue.
8. For the corgis bum, roll the brown fondant into a circle and cut an line half way to the bottom.
9. Roll our some white fondant and cut in a heart shape. Place this above the slice.
10. Finally, create three small brown fondant circles for the paws and tail.
11. Once the cupcakes are cool, spread the vegan buttercream over each cupcake.
12. Place the corgi’s on top of each cupcake and enjoy!