- X1 Creative Nature Brownie Mix
- 3 tbsp Milled Flaxseed
- 9 tbsp Cold Water
- 40g Dairy Free Spread
- Green icing
- Hundreds and Thousands
Share this recipe
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl pour the content of the baking mix in followed by the flaxseed, water, dairy free spread and water. Mix until fully combined.
- In a greased baking tin pour in the mixture and place in the oven for 20-25 minutes.
- Leave to cool for around 15 minutes before decorating.
- Cut the brownies into triangles and criss cross the green icing over the brownies (refer to image)
- Sprinkle the hundreds and thousands on top