- Creative Nature Carrot Loaf Mix
- 165g Grated Carrot
- 75ml Vegetable Oil
- 65g Cold Water
- 1 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 150g Dried Mixed Fruit
- 200g fine semolina
- 200g icing sugar
- 150g dairy free spread
Share this recipe
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees (fan)
- In a large mixing bowl add the contents of the baking mix, grated carrot, vegetable oil, cold water, apple cider vinegar, mixed dried fruit and mix until combined
- Place the mixture into a greased 20cm cake tin and place in the oven for 20-25 minutes.
- White you wait for the cake to cook, in a mixing bowl add the semolina, icing sugar and dairy free spread and vanilla extract and whisk until it is combined and smooth. Roll this out on a lightly dusted surface, it should be 2cm thick.
- Allow the cake to cook for 15 mins.
- Place the icing on top of the cake and top with any of your chosen decorations. We chose to make holly leaves using green and red fondant icing.