- 1x Creative Nature Brownie Baking Mix
- 3 tbsp Milled Flaxseed
- 9 tsp Cold Water
- 125g Dairy Free Spread
- 100g Strawberries
- 100g Raspberries
- 3-4 tbsp icing sugar
- 500g Coconut Milk (drain the liquid)
- 3 tbsp Creative Nature Cacao Powder
Share this recipe
- Preheat the oven to 180 fan.
- In a large mixing bowl empty the contents of the baking mix and add the dairy free spread, cold water and milled flaxseed.
- Evenly distribute the mixture into tart cases and place in the oven for around 20-25 mins.
- In a mixing bowl add the coconut milk (remember to drain the liquid from this otherwise it will not set), cacao powder and icing sugar and mix well until all is combined.
- Place the mousse in the fridge until the brownies are cooked.
- Remove the brownies from the oven and let them cool for around 15 minutes.
- Once cool, spoon the mousse on top of the brownies while they are still in the tart cases and place back in the fridge for a further 10 mins.
- To decorate, add some chopped up strawberries and raspberries on top.