- 1x Creative Nature Chocolate Cake
- 200ml your favourite milk
- 110ml vegetable oil
- 2 shots of vanilla vodka
- 200g of dairy free cream cheese
- 2 shots of espresso
- 1x Creative Nature M*lk Gnawbles 30g
Share this recipe
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/400°F/Gas Mark 4.
2. In a mixing bowl, mix together the chocolate cake mix, milk, vanilla vodka and vegetable oil until combined.
3. Spoon in the batter to a circular baking dish and pop in the oven for about 25 mins, then remove and allow to cool before cutting.
4. Whilst the cake is cooling, whisk together the dairy free cream cheese and 2 shots of espresso until combine.
5. When the cake is cool, crumble the sponge into the two glasses and add the coffee cream cheese on top.
6. Finish it off by placing three Gnawbles in the centre to act as the coffee bean. 7. Enjoy!