- Creative Nature Cacao Nibs
- 200g Cherries
- 125g Plain Flour
- 75g Caster Sugar
- 75g Gluten Free Oats
- 100g Dairy Free Spread
- 100g Creative Nature Cacao Powder
Share this recipe
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl add the flour and dairy free spread and use your fingertips to combine the two together.
- Once combined add gluten free oats, caster sugar and cacao powder and mix again using your fingertips until all is combined.
- Place your cherries in a ceramic baking tray, make sure the cherries cover all of the tray. Sprinkle the cacao nibs evenly over the cherries and add the brown sugar on top. This will make sure it goes lovely and juicy.
- Sprinkle the crumble over the top and place in the oven for 30 minutes.