- 1x Creative Nature chocolate cake mix
- 110ml vegetable oil
- 250ml plant milk
- 100g dairy free double cream
- 1 cup of strawberries
- 1 cup of raspberries
- 1 cup of blueberries
Share this recipe
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/400°F/Gas Mark 4.
2. In a mixing bowl, mix together the chocolate cake mix, milk and vegetable oil until combined.
3. Spoon in the batter to a circular baking dish and pop in the oven for about 25 mins, then remove and allow to cool before cutting.
4. Whilst the cake is baking, use an electric whisk to whip up the cream until thick.
5. Using a cookie cutter, make 4 circular shapes out of the chocolate cake. Two in each glass.
6. Place one circular cake piece at the bottom of the jar, then layer the fruit and pipe the cream on top. Repeat this again for the second layer.