- 1 x Creative Nature Chocolate Cake Mix
- 250ml Plant Milk
- 110ml Vegetable Oil
- 2 scoops of dairy free icecream
- 5-10 Cubes of ice
- 110ml extra plant milk for the shake
Share this recipe
- Take 250ml Plant milk and the Vegetable oil and combine with the cake mix in a large mixing bowl.
- Pour cake mix into a greased lined 20cm baking tin.
- Pop the cake into the pre-heated oven (180 degrees) and cook for 20-25 minutes.
- Once the cake is cooked, remove from the oven and leave to cool.
- Once cooled Slice the cake into 8 even slices.
- Add one slice of cake along with the ice cubes, 110ml plant milk and one scoop of the icecream to your blender.
- Blend for 30 seconds. Stir the mixture and then blend for a further 30 seconds.
- Pour into a glass and top with the second scoop of dairy free icecream and some of the cake crumbs.