- 1x Creative Nature Chocolate Cake Mix
- 250ml Plant based milk
- 110ml Vegetable oil
- 200g dairy free buttercream
- 1tbsp vegan marshmallows
- 1tbsp pink food colouring
- 1tbsp Creative Nature Cacao Powder
Share this recipe
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/400°F/Gas Mark 4.
- In a mixing bowl, mix together the chocolate cake mix, milk and vegetable oil until combined.
- Spoon in the batter to a circular baking dish and pop in the oven for about 25 mins, then remove and allow to cool before cutting.
- Cut the cake vertically, horizontally and diagonally.
- Mix together 50g of the vegan buttercream with the cacao powder. Repeat the same with the pink food colouring instead of the cacao powder.
- Pipe the 100g of plain vegan buttercream onto 4 slices of cake.
- Pipe the pink buttercream onto two of the cakes and cacao buttercream onto the other two.
- Decorate the faces with any chocolates you have to create the ears and noses (we used chocolate buttons and icing pens).