- 1x Creative Nature Brownie Mix
- 3 tbsp Milled Flaxseed
- 9 tbsp Water
- 125g Dairy Free Spread
- 300ml Dairy free thick cream
- 65ml Dark rum
- 2x sprigs of Mint leaves
- 2tbsp mint extract
Share this recipe
1. Preheat the oven to 180 fan
2. In a bowl add the milled flaxseed seed and mix with water, leave for around 10 minutes.
3. Empty the contents of the baking mix into a large mixing bowl and add the flaxseed, dairy free spread and rum. Mix well until all is combined.
4. Grease a square baking tin and pour the mixture in. Place in the oven for around 20-25 mins.
5. Once baked leave to cool for around 15 minutes.
6. Whilst the brownie is cool, whip up the dairy free cream and add in the mint essence.
7. Crumble some brownie at the bottom on the glass, pipe over a layers of the cream. Then add a thicker layer of brownie and pipe the cream again until it reaches the top.
8. To finish it off, add the sprigs of mint.