- 3 x Creative Nature Oh Wow Cacao Snack bars
- 2 x Bananas
- 100g Caster Sugar
- 2 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 330ml Plant based whipping cream
- 100g Icing sugar
- Cacao nibs to top
- 4 small dessert dishes
Share this recipe
- Crumble the Cacao snack bars into a bowl creating breadcrumbs.
- Divide the mixture into 4 and press into the bottom of each dish, using your fingers, to create a base.
- Chop 1.5 of the bananas into thin slices and leave the remaining banana to the side.
- Add a drizzle of oil to a large frying pan and add the sliced bananas.
- Once the bananas start to brown, add the caster sugar and cinnamon and mix in. If the mixture feels a little dry or is sticking to the pan just add a splash of water.
- Keep the mixture on a medium heat and continue stirring until the mixture turns into a Jam-like texture.
- Spoon the caramelised bananas into each dessert dish and press in with a spoon.
- Leave the desserts to cool in the fridge.
- Meanwhile add the whipping cream and the icing sugar to a large mixing bowl.
- Use an electric whisk to beat the mixture until it reaches stiff peaks.
- Once the desserts are fully cooled, remove them from the fridge and pipe the cream on top of each of them.
- Sprinkle with cacao nibs and top with a slice of the remaining banana.