- 2 tbsp Creative Nature Cacao Powder
- 1 3/4 cup of gluten free flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 120g dairy free spread (small cubes)
- 3/4 cup of powdered sugar
- 1 flax egg
- 150g vegan dairy chocolate
- 180ml dairy free heavy cream
- 200g raspberries
Share this recipe
- In a mixing bowl, add the cacao powder, baking powder, flour, salt and vanilla etra and mix until combined.
- Add the butter and work it in with your hands.
- Then add in the icing sugar, flax egg and shape into a ball.
- Wrap the ball in cling film and refrigerate for an hour.
- Whilst the dough is chilling. Finely chop up your dark chocolate.
- Heat up the cream and pour half of it over the chocolate and let it it sit for a few minutes.
- Stir the cream and chocolate together and then pour over the rest of the cream.
- Once the dough is chilled, roll out the pastry on a floured work surface and cut circles using a cookie cutter.
- Place the circles into mini tart pans and use a fork to prick the bottom.
- Place the tarts in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Once the tarts are cool, pour in the chocolate ganache and top with the raspberries.
- Let these set in the fridge for an hour and enjoy!