- x1 Creative Nature Carrot Cake Mix
- 165g grated carrot
- 70 ml Vegetable Oil
- 65ml Cold Water
- 200g White chocolate
- 1/4tsp Red food colouring
Share this recipe
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees (fan).
- In a large mixing bowl add the contents of the baking mix, grated carrot, vegetable oil and cold water and mix until combined.
- Spoon the mixture into some doughnut moulds and place in the oven for 20-25 minutes.
- Whilst the doughnuts are cooling, melt 3/4 of the white chocolate in a glass bowl over a saucepan of boiling water.
- Dip the doughnuts in the white chocolate and place in the fridge to set for 30 minutes.
- Then melt the rest of the white chocolate and add your food colouring to create a lovely pink colour.
- Add dots on half of the doughnuts and strips on the other using a toothpick and ENJOY!