- 1x Creative Nature Carrot Cake Mix
- 165g Grated Carrot
- 70ml Vegetable Oil
- 65ml Cold Water
- 112g vegan butter
- 227g vegan cream cheese
- 400g icing sugar
Share this recipe
- Preheat oven to 180c/350f/gas mark 4
- In a mixing bowl, beat the butter and then add in your vegan cream cheese.
- Then slowly added in the sifted icing sugar until there is a thicker consistency.
- Pour the baking mix into a different mixing bowl. Add the water and oil and blend together.
- Gently fold in the grated carrot.
- Scoop half of the mix into a greased square tin, then add half of the frosting on top.
- Pour the rest of the carrot cake mix on top and repeat with the frosting.
- Use a knife to swirl the mix around and place in the oven for 30-35minutes.