- 1 x Creative Nature Chocolate Cake Mix
- 110ml Vegetable Oil
- 60ml Plant Based Milk
- 250g Vanilla Frosting
- 100g White Fondant
- 50g light pink fondant
- 50g vegan mini marshmallows
Share this recipe
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/400°F/Gas Mark 4.
- In a mixing bowl, mix together the chocolate cake mix, milk and vegetable oil until combined.
- Spoon the batter into 6 cupcake cases and pop in the oven for about 25 mins, then remove and allow to cool.
- Whilst your cakes are cooling, use your white and pink fondant to make bunny feet.
- Once the cakes are cooled, pipe the frosting into the centre of the cupcake in a circular motion.
- Add two fondant bunny feet to the edges and a marshmallow on top for the bunny’s tail.