- x2 Creative Nature Pancake & Waffle Mixes
- 1x punnet of Strawberries
- 1x punnet of Blueberries
- 1x Banana
- Dairy Free Whipped Cream
- 1tsp Dairy Free Butter
- 200ml your favourite milk
- 2tbsp apple cider vinegar
Share this recipe
- Pour the contents of the baking mix into a large mixing bowl, add milk and apple cider vinegar and mix well.
- Heat up a pan with some dairy free spread and start by making a big circular pancake for the body. Cook on each side for around 3 minutes until golden brown. After this you will want to make a smaller circular pancake for the head and two little circle pancakes for the feet.
- To make the ears you will need to create a 2 long pancake with a point at the end. Use a small spoon to transfer the mixture over to the pan to be more precise with the shape you want.
- Put all the pieces together.
- For the finishing touches, take 2 slices of banana and place in the middle of the feet and place 3 blueberries at the bottom of the banana on each foot.
- Squirt some dairy free whipped cream to create a tail on the bigger pancake for the body!
- Serve with some strawberries and blueberries, ENJOY