- 1 tin of Dairy free condensed Milk
- 400g Vegan Milk Chocolate
- 200g Bunny Droppings
- 150g Vegan White Chocolate
Share this recipe
- Start by melting your chocolate in a glass bowl over a saucepan of boiling water.
- Once that is melted heat up the condensed milk and vegan milk chocolate in a saucepan then pour into a baking tray.
- Let this set in the fridge for a few minutes.
- Whilst the fudge is setting, melt the white chocolate the same way as the milk.
- Pour the white chocolate over the fudge and add your bunny droppings.
- Let this set for 4 hours and enjoy!