- x1 Creative Nature Brownie Mix
- 3 tbsp Milled Flaxseed (or any other egg replacement)
- 9 tbsp Cold Water
- 125g Dairy Free Spread
- 200g Vanilla Frosting
- 1 x Kiwi Fruit
- 1/2 x Mango
- 50g Blueberries
- 50g Raspberries
- 50g Strawberries
Share this recipe
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees fan
- In a small bowl mix both the flaxseed and cold water and mix until combined, leave to stand for about 10 minutes until gloopy.
- In a large mixing bowl empty the contents of the Brownie Baking Mix followed by the flaxseed, dairy free spread and cold water. Mix until well combined.
- Grease a 20cm round baking tin and pour the mixture in and place in the oven for around 20-25 minutes.
- Meanwhile chop your kiwi fruit and half into small cubes around 1cm. The half the raspberries and quarter the strawberries.
- Once the brownies are cooked allow them to cool fully.
- Cut the brownies into 8 even slices – pizza style!
- Pipe the frosting onto the cooled brownies and then use the fruit to decorate as you like.