- x2 Creative Nature Brownie Mix
- 6 tbsp Milled Flaxseed
- 18 tbsp Water
- 250g Dairy Free Spread
- x4 Waffle Ice Cream cones
- Vanilla Buttercream Icing
- Icing Sugar
- Green food colouring
- Piping Bag
Share this recipe
1.Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
2. Pour the contents of the mixture into a large mixing bowl and add the flaxseed, water and dairy free spread and mix well.
3. Place into two lined cake tins and evenly pour the mixture between the two and place in the oven for 15 – 20 minutes.
4. Once the brownies are cooked, allow to cool for around 30 minutes!
5. Once cooled, add some of the butter cream to one side of the cake and place the other on top and then cover the whole cake with the icing.
6. Place the ice cream cones on top one at a time and pipe using your piping bag filled with green icing. Repeat this for all the trees.
7. Put some silver balls on the Christmas tree and for the final touch sprinkle some icing sugar over the top of the cake and trees using a sieve!