- 50g Creative Nature Cacao Nibs
- 140g Gluten Free Oats
- 50g Mixed Fruit
- 100g Caster Sugar
- 100g Golden Syrup
- 200g Vegan White Chocolate
Share this recipe
– Using baking paper line a 20cm square baking tin.
– In a large mixing bowl add the gluten free oats, mixed fruit, cacao nibs and caster sugar. Mix together until fully combined.
– Once combined add in the golden syrup and mix until the oats start to combine together to create a dough like texture.
– Pour the mix into the baking mix and evenly distribute around and smooth down the top with the back of your spoon.
– Melt your white chocolate over some boiling water in a large mixing bowl. Once melted, drizzle over the top of the breakfast bars.
– Place in the fridge for 2 hours until set.