- 3x Creative Nature Chocolate Cake mix
- 750ml your favourite Milk
- 330ml Vegetable Oil
- 600ml dairy free double cream
- 390g jars black cherries in kirsch
- 2 tbsp cornflour
- 10x cherries
- 200g vegan chocolate spread
- 50g vegan white chocolate (shaved)
Share this recipe
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- In a bowl, pour in the Chocolate cake mix, vegetable oil and milk and mix until combined. Repeat this for all three cakes.
- Pour each cake batter into three separate cake tins and place in the oven for 25-30 minutes.
- Whilst they are baking, drain the cherries and save the juice. Chop each cherry in halves and quarters. In a saucepan, heat the corn flour and some of the cherry juice until it forms a paste. Then add the rest of the juice until it thickens and then pour into the cherries. Let these cool in the fridge until firm.
- Whip up the dairy free double cream until it turns into whipped cream.
- Once the cakes are cool, spread over the whipped cream then layer the cherries on top. Repeat this with each layer.
- On the top of the cake, spread over the chocolate spread and sprinkle over the shaved white chocolate and decorate with cherries.