- x1 Creative Nature Brownie Baking Mix
- 9 tbsp cold water
- 3tbsp Flaxseed
- 125g Dairy Free Spread
- 150g biscoff buscuits
- 150g lotus biscoff spread
Share this recipe
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Combine the flaxseed and water and allow to set until it turns gloopy
- Pour the contents of the baking mix into a large mixing bowl and add in all the wet ingredients
- In a greaseproof tin, place the brownie mixture in and place in the oven for around 20-25 minutes!
- Crush up the biscoff biscuits whilst the brownies are cooling.
- Once the brownies are cool, spread over the biscoff spread and sprinkle over the crushed biscuits.
- Decorate with one whole biscuit on each brownie slice and ENJOY!!