- For the Muffins:
- 100g Dairy Free Spread
- 2 Large Bananas (or 3 ‘flax eggs’)
- Splash of Vanilla (optional)
- For the Icing:
- 100g Margarine/ Dairy Free Butter
- 200g Icing Sugar (sifted)
- Approx 4 drops green food colouring (adjust to desired colour)
- Optional: A Dash of vanilla extract
Share this recipe
1- Preheat oven to 180°C/400°F/Gas Mark 6
2- Elegantly throw all ingredients into a mixing bowl and get stuck in with a wooden spoon, mixing until smooth. Add a splash of mixture if the mix seems dry.
3- Spoon the yummy mixture into silicone muffin cases, whilst humming your favourite tune.
4- Bake for about 25 mins, until lovely and brown on top.
5- Leave to cool whilst you make the icing.
1-Beat together all your ingredients until smooth. It may help to use an electric whisk
2-Gradually add your drops of food colouring until the icing reached your desired colour
3-Each portion of icing will contain 1 serving of barley grass powder!
4-Once your muffins are cooled, decorate with your icing and any toppings!