- X1 Creative Nature Banana Bread Mix
- 40g Dairy Free Spread
- 3 Large Banana’s (mashed)
- 100g Icing Sugar
- 2 tbsp Cold Water
Share this recipe
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees
- Empty the Banana Bread Baking Mix into a large mixing bowl followed by the dairy free spread and bananas. Mix until all combined.
- Grease a banana loaf tin and pour the mixture in.
- With some left over banana, cut out x5 slices of banana and add to the top of the loaf.
- Place in the oven for around 20-25 minutes. It should be golden brown on top when it is cooked.
- Remove from the oven and cool for around 20 mins.
- Decorate the top of the banana bread with the leftover strawberries and raspberries.