- 1 x Creative Nature Carrot Cake mix
- 165g Grated Carrot
- 1 x Apple diced
- 70ml Vegetable Oil
- 65ml Cold Water
Share this recipe
- Preheat oven to 180c/350f/gas mark 4
- Pour contents of the carrot mix packet into a mixing bowl
- Add the water and oil and blend together
- Gently fold in the grated carrot and let it rest for 2 mins.
- Scoop the mixture into 6 muffin cases and pop into the oven for 20 minutes.
- Take the muffins out of the oven and leave to cool for 30 minutes.
- Add frosting if you wish, or eat them as they are.