- x1 Creative Nature Chocolate Cake
- 250ml Plant Based Milk
- 110ml Vegetable Oil
- 150g Strawberries
- 100g Blueberries
- 200g Buttercream Icing
Share this recipe
- Empty the contents of the pouches into a large mixing bowl
- Add the plant milk and the vegetable oil and mix well.
- Grease a square baking tin and pour the mixture in.
- Pop them into the oven and bake for 20 – 25 minutes
- Remove from the oven and leave to cool
- Once cooled, Spread a thin layer of your chosen buttercream on top.
- Start placing the fruit around like the American Flag, we recommend starting with the square in the corner using the blueberries first.
- Pipe in the gaps with the buttercream.