- 1 x Creative Nature Brownie Baking Mix
- 9 tbsp cold water
- 3tbsp Flaxseed
Share this recipe
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Combine the flaxseed and water and allow to set until it turns gloopy
- Pour the contents of the baking mix into a large mixing bowl and add in all the wet ingredients
- In a greaseproof tin, place the brownie mixture in and place in the oven for around 20-25 minutes!
- Half way through cooking – carefully pace the sliced strawberries on top of the brownie mix and put back in the oven for remaining cook time.
- Cut the brownies up into x6 rectangles