- 1x Creative Nature Brownie Mix
- 9 tbsp cold water
- 125g Dairy Free Spread
- Edible eyes
- 100g Vegan White Chocolate
Share this recipe
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Combine the flaxseed and water and allow to set until it turns gloopy
- Pour the contents of the baking mix into a large mixing bowl and add in all the wet ingredients
- In a greaseproof tin, place the brownie mixture in and place in the oven for around 20-25 minutes!
- Cut the brownies up into x6 rectangles
- Melt some white chocolate until runny and drizzle over the top. Place x2 edible eyes on top and allow to cool for around 10/15 minutes