- 1 x Creative Nature Pancake Mix
- 250ml Plant milk
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 500g Icing sugar
- 200g dairy free spread
- Green Food colouring
Share this recipe
- Add the plant milk and apple cider vinegar into a large mixing bowl and mix well.
- Pour the contents of the pancake mix into the mixing bowl and whisk until combined.
- Spoon the mixture into your donut moulds.
- Pop them into a preheated oven at 180 degrees (160 for fan oven) for 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oben and turn out onto a cooling rack to cool.
- Put your dairy free spread into a large mixing bowl and whisk with an electric whisk until it starts to go white.
- Add the icing sugar and food colouring and whisk again until combined.
- Use a piping bag to add the icing to your doughnuts in a grass-like fashion.
- Decorate with a little flag and mini golf ball