- x1 Creative Nature Chocolate Cake
- 200g Vanilla Buttercream Icing
- 100g Cherries
- 250ml Plant Based Milk
- 110ml Vegetable Oil
Share this recipe
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees.
- Add the Chocolate Cake Baking Mix into a large mixing bowl along with the plant based milk and vegetable oil
- Carefully spoon your mixture into some cupcake cases
- Place your cupcakes into the oven and bake for 25 minutes.
- Whilst your cupcakes are baking, add your icing sugar and plant based butter into a mixing bowl.
- After 20-25 minutes, remove your cupcakes from the oven and leave to cool.
- Once cooled, ice your cupcakes, add some cherries on top and lightly grate over some chocolate to finish.