- 2 x Creative Nature Carrot Cake Baking Mix
- 330g Grated Carrot
- 150ml Vegetable Oil
- 130ml Cold Water
- Icing sugar 100g
- 1 tbsp water
Share this recipe
- Preheat oven to 180c/400f/gas mark 6
- Pour the contents of the packet into a mixing bowl
- Add the water and oil and blend together for 5 minutes until smooth
- Add the grated carrot to the mixture and fold in until evenly combined.
- Pour the mixture into a bundt tin and bake for 30-35 mins
- Allow the cake to cool for around 30 minutes before adding the icing
- Pour yourself a cuppa and ENJOY!